jonnyGURU Forums
Home Site Search Reviews Articles Contest Links PSU FAQs  

Go Back   jonnyGURU Forums > Site and Forum Topics > Site Suggestions & Forum Issues

Site Suggestions & Forum Issues Feel free to offer up constructive criticism of the site here. Any suggestions for the forums (like adding more forums) or issues with the forums can be discussed here too

Old 12-17-2011
1kW User

Default vB3UG

From the looks of it, this forum has a vB3 platform.

From the mods and administrators of OCN, I have learned that vB3 is EOL. Worse -- the Wikipedia entry tells us that the software engineers who wrote the platform do not work for the vB owner. So fixes will not come from there.

So, are the people who use vB3 banding together in a vB3 Users Group to share knowledge on vB3 problems and how to fix them? OCN seemed so turned off by vB4 that they chose to go with a huddler platform, which has been an unmitigated disaster.

I actually like how this and other vB3 forums work. I would like to see you continue to operate as well as you all do.
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD; Seasonic X-460FL (fanless); Basement open air testing rig