jonnyGURU Forums
Home Site Search Reviews Articles Contest Links PSU FAQs  

Go Back   jonnyGURU Forums > Water Cooler > For Sale/Trade

For Sale/Trade We all have stuff to sell! Give it a shot here!

Old 08-24-2011
1kW User

Default For Sale: Zalman CNPS 9900 Max heatsink

Up for grabs is the Zalman CNPS 9900 Max which I reviewed recently right here. This is a beautifully designed and built heatsink and gave good performance on my test system. I just tested fitmet on a 775 board and an AM2 board and it passed on both platforms, besides giving me no problems on my LGA1366 test system. With Intel systems, you can mount it in both north-south and east-west configurations. On AMD, it only mounts in an east-west configuration, which is what 99% of the people need anyways for best cooling performance. Also, this heatsink is in like-new shape with a total of maybe 6 hours running time on it. It is also the blue led fan model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	heatsink review pics 079 zalman heatsink sale.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	1556
Click image for larger version

Name:	heatsink review pics 066 zalman sale hardware.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	1557

Looking around the net, the cheapest I could find this heatsink is around $67 shipped. So I am pricing this at $46 shipped to the US.

Payment will be by USPS Money Order. I will cross ship with people I have traded with before or have great Heatware, at my discretion. Other methods of payment I will accept are to be discussed by PM only. Shipping costs are covered by myself and by the method I choose. I generally ship by USPS priority, but that isn't a given. And this only covers shipping to the US. I will ship to Canada, but you will pay for the difference in shipping and be responsible for any fees Canada sticks on you.

My Heatware is right here and presently stands at 85-0-0.

Thank you for looking at my sale thread.