jonnyGURU Forums
Home Site Search Reviews Articles Contest Links PSU FAQs  

Go Back   jonnyGURU Forums > General Electronics > Electronic Theory and Principle

Electronic Theory and Principle Discussion of electrical theory, law, etc.

Old 01-06-2007
micro ATX User

Default Tesla and Bearden

Saw this thread group, as a new member hear.. and wondered if you folks are familiar with Tom Bearden's research on a lot of Tesla's ideas.

Wasn't sure if off topic was good, or here..but it's about a lot of electrical theory..so, I wanted to share this site.. chock full of interesting stuffs!

http://www.cheniere.org/

Whether or not there are valid assumptions and tests...is of course questionable..but regardless..possible...
Old 01-06-2007
Pinball Wizard

Now I haven't read the whole site or anything....but.....it sounds an aweful lot like free energy or over unity. IE violates the Second law of thermodynamics.

It does beg the question though where are the working prototypes? Other than some patent.....and a lot of claims....I don't see much.
Old 01-22-2007
Just kidding, not banned

The working prototype is pictured here and it's based on something that's been discussed quite a bit which is zero point energy which is the energy that bonds atoms together. I remember reading about another over unity machine that worked similarly which was about the size of a washing machine and produced more electricity than it consumed. It was in Popular Science several years back and they had a hands on with the machine. It was viable and did what it claimed but the guy that invented it had a strugle getting a patent due to the patent office refusing to grant patents on over unity machines. He had to sue the patent office and eventually won, his patent was bought by someone along the lines of GE or GTE or some such initial only corporation that talked about implementing the design for lower energy costs and quietly filed it in a back drawer.

I know that the patent office would not grant a patent for an over unity device without a working prototype due to their whole stance on "perpetual motion" so there must be something to it.
Old 01-22-2007
500W User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
Now I haven't read the whole site or anything....but.....it sounds an aweful lot like free energy or over unity. IE violates the Second law of thermodynamics.

It does beg the question though where are the working prototypes? Other than some patent.....and a lot of claims....I don't see much.
I agree I think it is *MOSTLY* a bunch of bullshit, there is some interesting information there, but most of it smells something awful.
Old 01-22-2007
Pinball Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmat View Post
The working prototype is pictured here and it's based on something that's been discussed quite a bit which is zero point energy which is the energy that bonds atoms together. I remember reading about another over unity machine that worked similarly which was about the size of a washing machine and produced more electricity than it consumed. It was in Popular Science several years back and they had a hands on with the machine. It was viable and did what it claimed but the guy that invented it had a strugle getting a patent due to the patent office refusing to grant patents on over unity machines. He had to sue the patent office and eventually won, his patent was bought by someone along the lines of GE or GTE or some such initial only corporation that talked about implementing the design for lower energy costs and quietly filed it in a back drawer.

I know that the patent office would not grant a patent for an over unity device without a working prototype due to their whole stance on "perpetual motion" so there must be something to it.
There have been a number of out right fabrications/unworkable designs patented including things related to free energy. The patent office does not require a prototype to issue any patent...they can request one...but one is not required. As for the MEG it does not exist by Beardin's own admission. To date to my knowledge there has never been a verified overunity machine...sure people claim overunity all the time but the overunity items are freely available by their proponents on the web or through the patent office and noone has replicated one beyond the inventor. Why is that? Black helicopters and all that....or the fact they don't actually work? Unreproducible results are not results at all.....and each time people have claimed overunity and shown some measurement it has been debunked.

Last edited by Spectre; 01-22-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-12-2007

Energy from vacuum is bullshit.

Vaccum cannot be harnessed for energy because (among other things):

- It would violate the second law of thermodynamics.
- It would violate Heisenberg's Time-Energy uncertainity.

If anybody is interested in a detailed explaination, I can attempt a simple one.