jonnyGURU Forums
Home Site Search Reviews Articles Contest Links PSU FAQs  

Go Back   jonnyGURU Forums > Computer Hardware > General PC Hardware

General PC Hardware Troubleshooting and discussion of any computer hardware. Includes UPS's and monitors.

Old 02-05-2018
micro ATX User

Default Help choose a case fan

Hi, I'm having a hard time choosing the right case fans on my pc. I need suggestions. I'm from the Philippines and I'm using this case*

https://www.rakk.ph/Rakk-Hawani-Gami...243aef9d7.html

The case is very similar to corsair crystal series 570x but is a cheaper version.*

I'm thinking of having 2sp fans 1 at the hard drive bay, the other for exhaust and 2 more af fans at the fron for intake. Is that build good?

For fans, I'm thinking of buying corsair sp /af high perf or noctuas f12. I don't know which one is better. A 4 pcs corsair sp would've cost me around 55$ and 4 pcs noctua fans would've cost around 73$. Is it worth spending more for the noctua fans or should I go for corsair sp? If* u guys can suggest other good performing case fans for my case then is good. I'll look into it. I have a 80$ budget for 4fans but if I have the choice to go cheaper, then I'll go cheaper.
Old 05-02-2018
micro ATX User

with that case i would go with the corsair sp hp for looks alone. nice looking case btw! the noctuas are much higher quality but they are ugly. you may also want to do a 7volt mod to the corsairs if you go that route.
can you get the noctua nf12 pwm chromax by chance? or the be quiet! BL071 pwm silent wing 3? both of those are excellent fans and they look alot better than the fugly brown noctuas. i prefer pwm if possible so you dont have a airplane taking off in your case.