jonnyGURU Forums
Home Site Search Reviews Articles Contest Links PSU FAQs  


Go Back   jonnyGURU Forums > Computer Hardware > PC Power Supply Discussion

PC Power Supply Discussion Troubleshooting and discussion of computer power supplies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-31-2016
RobiKenobi's Avatar
RobiKenobi RobiKenobi is offline
EDC TweakPC
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 61
Thanks: 12
Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by »broda« View Post
Yeah that's unusual because Enermax is a well known label, ins't it? oO
I started blacklisting brands who send first samples there. So you wont see enermax from me on this.

Maybe some day i will do a nice article on "how they support fake reviews to fool their customers".

Quote:
I'd say the've never tested it and the results are ... guessed?
Yep, something like that
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RobiKenobi For This Useful Post:
Philipus II (01-01-2017)
  #52  
Old 12-31-2016
»broda«'s Avatar
»broda« »broda« is offline
wearing suits 'n being awesome
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 81
Thanks: 101
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobiKenobi View Post
I started blacklisting brands who send first samples there.
May the force be with you in this fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobiKenobi View Post
So you wont see enermax from me on this.
Too bad.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-31-2016
tinpoint's Avatar
tinpoint tinpoint is offline
PSU Editor TweakPC.de
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 358
Thanks: 77
Thanked 162 Times in 76 Posts
Default

Enermax they still exists?

__________________
best regards
Tinpoint
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-01-2017
Spectre Spectre is offline
Pinball Wizard
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Moderator
Posts: 4,100
Thanks: 15
Thanked 98 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobiKenobi View Post
I started blacklisting brands who send first samples there. So you wont see enermax from me on this.

Maybe some day i will do a nice article on "how they support fake reviews to fool their customers".
And you know they sent their first samples "there" because??????????????
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-02-2017
RobiKenobi's Avatar
RobiKenobi RobiKenobi is offline
EDC TweakPC
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 61
Thanks: 12
Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
And you know they sent their first samples "there" because??????????????
Ok should have been more specific here. Let’s say when they have the first public review online, because that is normally the date when they receive the sample
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-02-2017
Spectre Spectre is offline
Pinball Wizard
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Moderator
Posts: 4,100
Thanks: 15
Thanked 98 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobiKenobi View Post
Ok should have been more specific here. Let’s say when they have the first public review online, because that is normally the date when they receive the sample
You have no idea what you are talking about. If two people get the product at the same time and one persons production schedule requires 4 hours of work and another persons requires 20 hours, how exactly does that have anything to do with Enermax? Or if one person has zero items in the queue and another has 7 items in the queue? How exactly does that have anything to do with Enermax? It doesn't. You guys get bent about the dumbest stuff around here and miss far more important things to get bent about.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post:
GI_Joe (01-03-2017)
  #57  
Old 01-02-2017
Behemot Behemot is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: 50°4'53.169"N, 14°23'30.699"E
Posts: 1,578
Thanks: 90
Thanked 249 Times in 183 Posts
Default

Well with their so called "testing" they may indeed only need 4 hours to make that thing of theirs.

For any reasonable thorough review 4 hours is not enough even to just take&process the photos and write the technical analysis (so, only a theory so far). In my case its couple more hours of measurement, more processing, noise measurement at just specific windows, yet another processing and than finally we are in business.

But I think it's kinda the point, isn't it?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-02-2017
Stefan Payne Stefan Payne is offline
Flux Capacitor User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,044
Thanks: 2
Thanked 280 Times in 233 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about. If two people get the product at the same time and one persons production schedule requires 4 hours of work and another persons requires 20 hours, how exactly does that have anything to do with Enermax? Or if one person has zero items in the queue and another has 7 items in the queue? How exactly does that have anything to do with Enermax? It doesn't. You guys get bent about the dumbest stuff around here and miss far more important things to get bent about.
I wanted to post something about Christoph Katzer, but I think you get the point.

And Why don't you just belive what we say? We have much more information than you do. And that doesn't look pretty for them...

Just let me say this:
They do stuff you just DON'T do as a website...

Just take a look at their other PSU tests and the pics of the Revo Duo...
The pictures they used this time look like they came straight from Enermax. And not their own camera...
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-02-2017
Spectre Spectre is offline
Pinball Wizard
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Moderator
Posts: 4,100
Thanks: 15
Thanked 98 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Payne View Post
I wanted to post something about Christoph Katzer, but I think you get the point.

And Why don't you just belive what we say? We have much more information than you do. And that doesn't look pretty for them...

Just let me say this:
They do stuff you just DON'T do as a website...

Just take a look at their other PSU tests and the pics of the Revo Duo...
The pictures they used this time look like they came straight from Enermax. And not their own camera...


And, that also is why I don't "just belive" what you say. You don't bother to respond to what I was talking about you, instead, have your agenda to go on about.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-02-2017
jonnyGURU's Avatar
jonnyGURU jonnyGURU is offline
Site Founder
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: jonnyGURU forums, of course!
Posts: 14,529
Thanks: 451
Thanked 1,736 Times in 1,073 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
Bookmarked for future use....
__________________
Rest in peace Mike Clements, aka "Yellowbeard"

Rest in peace Joerg Theissen, aka "GI Joe"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © JonnyGURU.com 2000 -