jonnyGURU Forums
Home Site Search Reviews Articles Contest Links PSU FAQs  

Go Back   jonnyGURU Forums > Site and Forum Topics > Site Suggestions & Forum Issues

Site Suggestions & Forum Issues Feel free to offer up constructive criticism of the site here. Any suggestions for the forums (like adding more forums) or issues with the forums can be discussed here too

Old 05-01-2014
micro ATX User

Thumbs up Appreciation

I'm a long time time reader of the site but only recently signed up to post this comment.

Since I put together my first PC system way back when, and used a Corsair VX550 to power it (having read this site's review of that particular model), I've been back here countless times to make the right decision re components. That system is still with me in secondary usage, going strong even after a lot of abuse and heavy use - and that PSU has not given me a single day's worth of trouble, still running silent & true.

Since then I've built several systems and I always revert to the advice given on this site and a couple of others (Anandtech et al) to help me make decisions and I have yet to be let down. Not to mention the knowledge I've gained just reading thru the site content & forums.

So, just as a gesture of appreciation, here's a shoutout to the awesome folks at jonnyGURU and especially to Oklahoma Wolf, who helped me get my first (I believe he reviewed that VX550 alongwith madmat).

Love this site.

Last edited by GuidingGod; 05-01-2014 at 10:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuidingGod For This Useful Post:
Oklahoma Wolf (05-01-2014), Tazz (05-03-2014)
Old 05-01-2014
Everybody Wang Chung tonight

Cool

Tags
guru, jonny, oklahoma, psu, wolf