Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone ever wonder where I've been?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just got the recone parts for my DMX in the other day. Sadly I've got the flu and can't do anything with them for a few days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Doh

Had fun showing off the X792 to my dad this morning. I kind of wish it had a randomizer that worked on multiple folders, but that's not too big a deal to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought it did. That's odd, I'll have to read my manual again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Maybe I just need to play with it some more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Wolf View Post
    Which Pioneer? I have my eye on a DEH-P600UB myself. If I can ever get the cash together to buy it.

I videoed my own subwoofer in action the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kIFC-uUkM0

Nothing special, cost me less than $100. 300W Visonik V126S4 powered by an "800w" Visonik V217SX actually good for 350W.

These guys are going to be providing the next subwoofer, IXL series, probably another 12": http://www.mach5audio.com/zen/index.php

Will likely be in the same situation with power. I had my eye on a nice Clarion class D amp, but it all depends on what I can find the day I can actually get the upgrade done.
    Did you get it? Would you recommend Pioneer?

Sorry for being off topic. Maybe you can help me. I'm on a quest for a new stereo. I've been reading reviews about Pioneer stereos but they are useless hype. It's beyond me why people are doing it.

This head unit landed on my short list mvh-1400nex. From all the blogs that I've read one stood out. The blogger was hyper critical about Pioneer and put me on the fence. The mvh-1400nex double din review was OK until I've reached the shortcomings section.

Is the Bluetooth connection buggy? How easy is to find those digital buttons in the night?

Any pointers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

WOW!

10 year old thread bumped!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JackPek View Post
    Did you get it?
    No. I've had an Alpine CDE-HD149BT for years now after the Kenwood started going out. It's been in two vehicles and will probably see a third. Had firmware issues at first, but after sending it out to get it updated (not something an end user can do on this model) it just works and works and works.

Quote Originally Posted by JackPek
    Would you recommend Pioneer?
    Yes. A friend of mine owns a car audio shop in Calgary - Pioneer gives him the fewest reliability issues. Bought my Alpine from him. Pioneer, Kenwood, and Clarion didn't offer what I wanted at the time... better USB support. The Alpine lets me throw hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of files into one folder - none of the others could do that back then.

Quote Originally Posted by JackPek
    Is the Bluetooth connection buggy? How easy is to find those digital buttons in the night?
    No idea, and no idea.