Thread: But, nobody actually wins in these things!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default But, nobody actually wins in these things!

I just, for shits and giggles, entered a prize code from my Red Baron pizza. I went through the whole registration process and whatnot, and then I finally get to the final step; checking your code.

To save myself from potential embarrassment via overuse of the pseudo-word "woot", I'm going to just copy/paste the confirmation email I just received.

Dear Adam ******,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the RED BARON EAT. PLAY. WIN! INSTANT WIN GAME, administered by ePrize.

You have won a Nintendo DS Lite! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on November 30, 2008.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://redbaron.eprize.net/eatplaywi...me/?page=rules

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of RPM Connect Minneapolis.

Prize Fulfillment Services
    fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com
    Neat for me, but I have no real use for the thing, although I would, if I get my hands on a browser cart. But, I will not be counting chickens here; we shall see if it actually comes.

-Adam
    System 1: Core i5-4670K | Z97-Pro Gamer | RX480 GTR | 4*4GB PC3-17000 | 120GB EVO 850 | 2TB Caviar Black |2TB Spinpoint F4 | Raidmax Zeta | Corsair 550VX
    Portable Thingie: HP Pavillion G7-2320DX
    Be the census taker... I'm hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OMG IS THIS LEGIT!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Update: I just got home and there was a package on my doorstep from Eprize Fulfillment with a Cobalt/black DS Lite.

I suppose I should see if there are any games I like, I'd sort of given up on receiving it.

-Adam
    System 1: Core i5-4670K | Z97-Pro Gamer | RX480 GTR | 4*4GB PC3-17000 | 120GB EVO 850 | 2TB Caviar Black |2TB Spinpoint F4 | Raidmax Zeta | Corsair 550VX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

R4DS FTW!

http://r4ds.cn/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ooh, I'm definitely going to have to check that out.

Thanks, Jonny.

-Adam