Thread: multiple gaming PC Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default multiple gaming PC Issues

I have an ERPro-8 as my switch where I have two T1600G-28TS changes associated with port 6 and port 7. The 6 switch is my principle for PCs, Servers, UAP-AC-Pro Access Points, ETC. The 7 switch is utilized for my cameras where I have a POE injector before. I did this fair to keep the consistent data transmission of the cameras off the principle switch. I don't have any security set up yet between the subnets or VLANs.

My issue is really a peculiar one and I don't have any hard proof to back it up however it happens inevitably. On the fundamental switch I have three gaming PCs one for me and one for every one of my children. At the point when I play without them my KD is well over 2 in Call of Duty or Destiny for example. jacklistens Yet, when we as a whole play simultaneously I am well under 1. They're acceptable yet I can't accept they are taking all the murders. I truly partake in when we as a whole play together however my details endure awful.

I was thinking about purchasing an ER12 just to get the three fundamental PCs off the TPLink switch and interface them legitimately to the switch in light of the fact that the ERPro-8 doesn't have exchanging yet I don't know that will tackle my issue. On the off chance that anybody has any thoughts for a superior format or any various alternatives I would truly value it.

Indeed, this is first world issue stuff however I truly appreciate messing around with my children and would truly value any assistance.
    Last edited by sabellaa; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why not go to a site like ServeTheHome instead? JG forums are mostly aimed at PSUs.