Thread: Windows 10 on Raspberry imager

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Windows 10 on Raspberry imager

Windows on Raspberry imager - WoR is a tool that can install Windows 10 ARM64 on your SD card for use in a Raspberry Pi.
    Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 have different hardware. I would think a Raspberry pi 4 with 8gb ram would run windows. I don't recommend it. They released three - one with the woefully underpowered Z3xxx chip, one with the x8350, which was a good enough chip ten years ago, and one with a M core, and those chips always were shit value price-performance.

I don't know why there isn't a similarly priced Compute Stick with a Celeron or Pentium today, we think there is a market and a potential widespread adoption, apparently Intel didn't think so. Personally I feel if they kept refining it, tinychat increasing performance you know, everything Raspberry foundation does, that widespread use cases would grow around them.

I also believe with cloud based and remote work, these machines should have sold like hot cakes to large businesses.

I have a NUC to fill this void, but I would prefer a dongle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I don't know much about Raspberry Pi. But these details will definitely help me to understand.