Thread: Help with deleted files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help with deleted files

long story short, i have around 10GB worth of files permanently deleted, and I somehow, if there is, need a free software to recover them. i'v tried stellar, minitool and diskdrill but they all require purchasing to even get the 500mb they claim is "free". I don't have a credit card and I doubt anyone I know would be willing to buy me it. Any help is massively appreciated.https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/
    Last edited by berlinpose2; 06-11-2020 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    419 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon Gerow For This Useful Post:

ashiekh (06-10-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ubuntu is your only chance if you are broke. 10GB is not an amount any free software can recover. As you said the free option reaches 1GB top. But there are a few more programs that I don't see mentioned.

Recuva is one of the most popular data recovery programs developed by the creators of probably all known CCleaner. The program is available in the Polish language version. It is worth to pay attention to the very easy handling of Recuva. All you have to do is turn on the scan and search for the file after filtering. In the list we will find not only elements that can be restored, but also those that we can't do anything about anymore - this is indicated by the state of the file and optionally a comment on it.

Undelete360 has also proven itself in many emergency situations. The principle of the program is similar to that of Recuva, although we are dealing with a slightly different interface. Compared to the above mentioned application, you can see a longer scanning time or a higher "resistance" in operation. The Polish language is available, although the default is English. Besides, we also get a lot of information about the files that remain in memory. However, the effectiveness is high. If someone fails with Recuva, Undelete360 should be next in line.

Best of luck!
    Proud to be working with the amazing SEO audit online tool