Thread: Music creation studio software?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Music creation studio software?

Recently I have developed a new passion for music creation but I have no idea what to do and where to start. So, I am here looking for some advice on what software should I go for as a newbie. I watched some youtube videos on this subject and they were suggesting softwares like Audacity, Logic pro X, garageband, FL studio, walk band, etc.

I am not sure which of these software would be an ideal choice for a beginner.

​​​​​​​Any suggestions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Out of all the softwares that you have mentioned, I would suggest you to start your journey with Garageband. I started using garageband nearly 7-8 years ago but I don't use it anymore. I have moved onto much advanced software like Reaper.

I want to use garageband again to see the advancements in the software but I am not a Macbook user anymore. I wish I could use it on my Windows 10 system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks sean121 for your suggestion. I appreciate it. And you can use garageband on windows by using VMWare or Ipadian. Although you won't get the expected performance but you can run it. Take a reference from this article.