Thread: Super Flower Leadex III Gold 650W: Excellent PSU or there is better elsewhere?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Super Flower Leadex III Gold 650W: Excellent PSU or there is better elsewhere?

If all goes to the right way, in May-June i want to build my new PC the first time that i can build a PC without make a mix of old hardware and new hardware xD. For the PSU in my country (Italy) i have found this: Super Flower Leadex III Gold 650W for only 98 euros. 8 euros more expensive than the Seasonic Focus GX 550W but i ask:

There is something better than the Leadex III Gold or Focus GX under or slightly over 100 euros?
    My first priorities is: near dead-silence noise if is possible, semi-modular or fully modular and of course reliability.

The most hungry parts will be a Ryzen 5 3600 overclocked maybe at 4.1-4.2 GHz and a 5700 XT with some OC. Yep i know that 550W is more than enough, but i would want some "futureproof" in case i would buy a more powerful CPU or GPU (also bc i want the fan to spinning less time as possible)

Other PSU that i have found in the 100 euros and under is: Corsair TX550M (80 euros), Sharkoon WPM Gold 550-650W (70~80 euros) and CM MWE Gold 550 and 650W
    PS: Now i have a XFX TS 550W, but i don't think of use it again beacause is Group-Regulated (i read that Group-Regulated PSU are not so recommended for modern hardware) and also beacause the Jamicon ball bearing fan start to make some whinning noise (or maybe is coil whine from the infamous S12II platform?)
    Last edited by Rhoken; 04-07-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoken View Post
    If all goes to the right way, in May-June i want to build my new PC
    You better ask this question in May-June then and either way it would be a good idea to provide some links to online stores first.