Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best quiet 650W PSU for 140?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

It's not a better PSU and also louder, so not worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks! Sorry for the latest update, I also found the Seasonix FOCUS PX-750, so the platinum one, for 140 euro. I'm not sure why but it cost less the 650W that is actually at 160 euro.
    I read the Toms review and it seems really good. I only don't know how much of an issues can be this things:
    First, the 3.3V rail's transient response isn't particularly good. Normally it should remain within 3% in all scenarios. This rail might be used lightly by most modern PCs, but it's still required by the ATX spec and needs to perform well. We're also bothered by the SSR-750PX's EMI filter, which apparently needs a little tuning in order to be more effective. Controlling conducted (and radiated) EMI emissions is tough, but we are sure that Seasonic's engineers are up to the task. And as it pertains to protection features, we believe that over-power protection should be set around 120% of the PSU's maximum-rated capacity instead of 135%. The over-current protection triggering point at 5VSB should be much lower as well.
    In particular the EMI and 3,3V that for what I know is used for the NVME SSDs .

Sadly I had to discard the Be quiet because it would arrive too late