Thread: Looking for schematic atx Jetek L480 power supply circuit ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for schematic atx Jetek L480 power supply circuit ?

power supply atx Jetek L480 measures 7volt violet wire and 5volt green wire, I have checked the feedback circuit to remove all the new replacement (photocall, diode zener, TL341, 3-pin lights, even resistors increase the value or decrease The value before and after the photometer and the corrective lamp of purple wire voltage still produce a voltage of about 7volt) but the output of purple wire is 7volt, the remaining wires are only 7volt purple wire, how to lower power The purple wire from 7volt to 5volt ? If any of you have this schematic, please share it with me, see the attached image.
    atx01.jpg
    atx02.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    286 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dongtrien View Post
    power supply atx Jetek L480 measures 7volt violet wire and 5volt green wire, I have checked the feedback circuit to remove all the new replacement (photocall, diode zener, TL341, 3-pin lights, even resistors increase the value or decrease The value before and after the photometer and the corrective lamp of purple wire voltage still produce a voltage of about 7volt) but the output of purple wire is 7volt, the remaining wires are only 7volt purple wire, how to lower power The purple wire from 7volt to 5volt ? If any of you have this schematic, please share it with me, see the attached image.
    atx01.jpg
    atx02.jpg
    Good lord... Why?

It's not only an old PSU, but it wasn't a very good PSU to begin with!

Reviving an old 200W PSU like this just isn't worth it.

I've seen Radio Shack Project Kits built/designed better than these things.