Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+ neverending issue.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    After nearly three weeks my order arrived. I got an Asus H97M-PLUS to swap my Asrozk Z87 which I managed to sell for about the same price as the Asus one.

    I really hope this is going to solve the issue and read the card as 3.0 x16 in load.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Same issue with the Asus. I hate you AMD.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    2,257
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    I thought you had it solved

    Quote Originally Posted by detrol2k View Post
    The second slot which is at 8X makes the card work ideal.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    That side's fine though I wanted it to be at x16. I know there's no actual difference in the performance but more of an OCD.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    2,257
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Did you get to try the latest driver?

    Adrenalin 20.1.3

    or

    Adrenalin 20.2.2 Beta


    I seem to recall reading someplace that most video cards over-clock their GPUs, so such troubles are inevitable;
    one reason I use ASUS CSM (Corporate Stable Model) units.
    Last edited by ashiekh; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:17 AM.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Currently at 20.1.3 and the issue persists. Same thing with the beta one.

    I even went ahead and disabled ULPS from the registry and no avail.

    When searching I recalled someone saying that he plugged a PCIE wifi card cand everything worked. I'll try that as soon as possible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •