Hello everyone.

I've talked about this in almost every major hardware forum at this point and I still couldn't find any secure answers or suggestions (or at least ones that I can actually take), so today I've come here to ask for some help finding myself a good PSU to power up my soon-to-be new build.

The build is gonna consists of these parts:

• I3 9100F
  • GTX 1050
  • 2x4 DDR4 2400
  • WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM
  • H310M Pro-VDH

Please, don't tell me the H310M needs a bios update, or that I should go with a better CPU, I already know, I'm upgrading to the best I can possibly get with my budget. And I'm gonna get the BIOS of that H310M upgraded beforehand.

I'm currently running a Pentium G4400 on a H110M instead of the I3, but the rest of the PC is the same, so I'm only upgrading my CPU and motherboard, and I'll most surely need a new PSU because my current one (a Sentey BCP500-XS) won't hold up at all.

I live in Argentina and prices here are high due to inflation, and they won't stop rising so I'll need to get what I can ASAP before it becomes too late and I can't simply buy anything. Let's say my budget can go up to like $6000 ARS ($100 USD) or so, but take it with a grain of salt as I don't know how much I can push it, as part of the money I'll get it by selling my old parts.

I've researched a lot, like, really deep into almost every hardware store from my country on the internet, and I've tried to find any good PSU but I wasn't actually able to, here are some very good options that I couldn't find:

• Corsair CX Series (I could only find a CX750 but it's beyond my budget)
  • Corsair VS450 (I could only find the older versions which are terrible)
  • Anything by Antec
  • Anything by Be Quiet
  • Anything by Rosewill
  • Anything by FSP
  • Anything by SuperFlower

The only probably good option that I could find was a Seasonic S12III; I've been told it's ok, but that I should avoid the S12II.

The brands I can find in abundance while looking for budget PSUs are:

• LNZ
  • Gamemax
  • Gigabyte
  • Deepcool
  • Aerocool
  • Sentey
  • Thermaltake
  • Cooler Master
  • EVGA

LNZ is terrible, and so is Gamermax, Thermaltake's Smart Series, and almost all if not ALL of the rest I've mentioned, I've heard terrible things about the different budget PSUs these brands have released.

My place of preference to buy my PSU would be this one (https://compragamer.com/index.php?se...=34&nro_max=50), but there are also many other sites and there's even a hardware parts finder ([URL=https://www.hardgamers.com.ar/[/URL]) which lets you find different results from a dozen different hardware stores (if anyone wants to search, the Spanish term for power supply would be simply "fuente" or "fuente de alimentacịn").

Right now I'm thinking on getting a Seasonic S12III, which isn't that good but for my budget is the only and best option, unless I've skipped any other good PSU. I don't plan on overclocking or upgrading my GPU anytime soon. I perfectly know that I shouldn't cheap out on the PSU but I simply can't afford to get a very good one, and there is a considerable shortage of good PSUs here, most people's gaming rigs aren't too high-end and they usually run PSUs by the brands I've mentioned early, but I don't want to take the risk of anything happening to my components.

I'll gladly hear your suggestions and I'll take any help I can. I'll answer any question you guys might want to ask too, and I'll tell you if I can find whatever you're suggesting or not.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'd need the PSU to be an ATX.