all households where i live have their electrical outlet with no ground wire , ofcourse apart from the electrocution hazard ,and as I dont have the authority of making modifications to add a ground in my apartment , i was wondering what kind of protection i can use to protect my PC against damages from surges and brownouts , and i dont need uninterrupted power.