Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 30,000Php (near $600) budget build 1080p gaming PC. Hello from Philippines.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default 30,000Php (near $600) budget build 1080p gaming PC. Hello from Philippines.

    PRICE
    CPU Ryzen 5 3600 w/ Wraith Stealth 5,995
    MOTHERBOARD MSI B450 MORTAR MAX 5,335
    GRAPHIC CARD Sapphire Pulse RX 580 7,950
    RAM TEAM ELITE VULCAN 3200C16 16GB 3,699
    SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB 4,314
    PSU ? ?
    COMPUTER CASE ? ?
    DVD-DRIVE 750
    SUBTOTAL 28,043
    (I'm well aware we're nearing the budget limit but honestly this should be bumped up to 35k for a bit more leeway)

    Hello from Philippines. Building this for an acquaintance. Casual gamer(s) who want a light inexpensive gaming computer (and nothing else from what I'm told). There's Lazada to order the computer parts (since shipping costs would be a pain elsewhere). https://www.lazada.com.ph/

    Down the road this'll probably have something like a Ryzen 3600 and a 5700 (XT or non) when they're a bit older and cheaper. As well as a hard drive later on if they need it.

    Shopping for a PSU has been a little iffy cause it's usually either cheap prices but terrible models or really good models but costing 7-8k or even 10k (looking for somewhere between 4.5k and 6k). So far the only good models I found were at this site for Corsair.

    https://dynaquestpc.com/search?colle...q=Corsair+Gold

    So far the choices would be is RM550x and a TX650M. SF450 could be a thing too but then I'd have to go through an extra hoop of making sure it's mountable on the case and making sure the cables are long enough. That or limiting to an mITX computer case.

    Honorable mentions so far (I think, could be wrong lol) is DEEPCOOL, FSP Hydro G HG750, Cougar GX-S 750W and Cougar GX800-V3

    Speaking of cases I haven't figured that out either. I'm a fan of good proper fan cooling setup. I was hoping for a Fractal Meshify C but that'd be breaking the budget even further (any input on this as well would be nice.) This computer is going to be in an AC room and even then ambient room temp is 29 degrees Celsius from what I've seen without AC.

    Anywho to recap there's https://www.lazada.com.ph/? and https://dynaquestpc.com/ for ordering. (I mean eBay's a thing too, just wait time there can be a potential nightmare if you're trying to save on shipping costs)

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Axel Daemon; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    13.9376° N, 120.7005° E
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    The Rm550x is the best choice on your budget range.


    On cases,As long as the intake is not choked by tempered glass, has dust filters, and meets your aesthetic preferences,then its good.

    taga pilipinas din po btw

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    98
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    For the price, I don't believe there's much else worth it over this PSU: https://dynaquestpc.com/collections/...d-semi-modular

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Epoxy View Post
    The Rm550x is the best choice on your budget range.
    On cases,As long as the intake is not choked by tempered glass, has dust filters, and meets your aesthetic preferences,then its good.
    taga pilipinas din po btw
    Got any recommendations for a case? If we take the RM550X into consideration we'd be looking at 33k, so bout 2k left for the budget (gonna stretch this to 35k). anything in the 2k-3k range? I like Fractal Design Meshify C cause it's got an open front covered by a mesh. I'd have downgrade some of the parts to fit that in though haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by hello_there_123 View Post
    For the price, I don't believe there's much else worth it over this PSU: https://dynaquestpc.com/collections/...d-semi-modular
    Hm is that PSU fine long term and future upgrades? (Ryzen 3600 and something like say a 5700 XT?) I forgot to mention I can undervolt the graphic card. (I hear undervolting has been a no no for Ryzen CPUs)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    98
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axel Daemon View Post
    Got any recommendations for a case? If we take the RM550X into consideration we'd be looking at 33k, so bout 2k left for the budget (gonna stretch this to 35k). anything in the 2k-3k range? I like Fractal Design Meshify C cause it's got an open front covered by a mesh. I'd have downgrade some of the parts to fit that in though haha.
    https://dynaquestpc.com/collections/...midtower-black

    OK-ish case, not that great but by far the best case in its price range.


    Quote Originally Posted by Axel Daemon View Post
    Hm is that PSU fine long term and future upgrades? (Ryzen 3600 and something like say a 5700 XT?) I forgot to mention I can undervolt the graphic card. (I hear undervolting has been a no no for Ryzen CPUs)
    Yes, no need to undervolt the 5700 XT. Your build consumes 350W or less, full overclock and load.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    It's not so much as 'needing' to undervolt it as more of a "can". I've done undervolting for graphic cards before. It's nice seeing them run cooler etc. and performing better technically all the while consuming less.

    I'll keep note of that case. Maybe I can find it locally.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •