Thread: Well, I suppose I should post this, be kind please...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Well, I suppose I should post this, be kind please...

I have gone through hell these last few years. I was told I was a second class person. That because of how I am, and since I don't act like a normal honest person, all of my words have to be taken with less value than a normal person. I have had my professional reputation destroyed, been turned into a pariah with my former coworkers. I have tried to stand up against an employer who targets disabilities to force you into quitting or getting fired with cause.

I have found there's no support or help from anyone when you get to where I am. So I was forced to decide between accepting that I was wrong to stand up, that I deserve how I am treated, or to try and get help from those around me.

I really hate that I have to ask for help for many reasons and I wouldn't post this unless I really needed to.

Don't mind my ugly mug, and I wrote the write up on that page all myself with help from a friend and family to get some of the wording sorted out.

Link: https://www.gofundme.com/legal-chall...discrimination

Basically it boils down to, I don't think that disabled people are less than normal people. I also don't think that a person should be judged because of their disability and their words dismissed because they don't act 'normal'. I hope there are more people out there who agree with me than don't.

I have hesitated posting this out of fear, and hell because so few know really what I've gone through for the last while.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them, within reason of course.

I apologize if this is breaking any rules, I am trying to find help, and doing it alone is really hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Damn dude. Sorry to hear all this. Best of luck!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you so much, many people don't know how unequal things can be in the workplace.

I still remember after a coworker called me upset on my day off. I asked my manager why, and he said it's because autisistics speak the same language... I was caught so off guard, I could only say, we all speak English I thought.

I'm not nearly social enough, to drive this thing myself. So even if all you can do is share it and bring even a little attention to it, I would be eternally grateful.