Hello dear members,

I'm new to this forum, and registered to specifically ask about one issue that I currently have in mind. Before that I would like to inform you all regarding my current system spec :

MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Ryzen 5 3600 (Stock setting with PBO off, cooled with a Corsair H100iV2 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler)
Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (+100Mhz Core and +200 Mhz VRAM OC, Power Limit and temp set to Max, stock cooler replaced with a Kraken X31 AIO Liquid Cooler)
Antec EDGE 550W Gold Rated PSU
Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 16GB Dual Channel RAM 2x8GB
2TB WD Blue HDD
1TB WD Blue HDD
250GB Samsung 850 EVO
1TB Samsung 860 EVO
Logitech G610 Orion Keyboard
Logitech G102 Prodigy Mouse
XBOX 360 Wireless Controller

Now here's the thing, I'm planning to upgrade my GPU to a RTX 2070 Super (EVGA XC Ultra or MSI RTX 2070 Super Ventus, just in case that you needed to know the specifics), and I know that the recommended PSU spec is a 650W PSU. But can I just use my Antec EDGE 550W with a RTX 2070 Super? Or at least can I just make do with my current PSU just for a few months until I can get my hand on an adequate 650W PSU? Is it going to affect the well being of my GPU if I'm using my current Antec EDGE?

I would like to ask for your advice, and would like to thank you all in advance!

Best regards