Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need help for PSU Recommendation!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Need help for PSU Recommendation!

    Hey guys, i need help. i want to buy psu for my build like this:
    Intel Core i5-3470
    AsRock B75m
    Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3 Dual Channel (2x8)
    MSI RX 570 Armor OC edition
    SSD ADATA SU650 240GB
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB
    4x120mm fan

    my friend give me recommendation for PSU and here the list:
    FSP Hexa+II 500w 80+ 42$
    Seasonic S12II-Evo 450w 80+ Bronze 46$
    Deepcool DN500 80+ 39$
    Coolermaster MWE 450w 80+ 43$
    Be Quiet! System Power U9 400w 80+ Bronze 45$

    what should i pick from the list above? my budget cant exceed 50$


    thanks before and im sorry for the bad english xD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,317
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

    Default

    The be quiet!. But can't you give us a link to the store you're buying from?
    Last edited by -The_Mask-; 06-28-2019 at 05:09 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -The_Mask- View Post
    The be quiet!. But can't you give us a link to the store you're buying from?
    From this two different online store, since in my near local store they dont sell those stuff https://www.tokopedia.com and https://www.bukalapak.com/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    my friend give me recommendation for PSU and here the list:
    1. FSP Hexa+II 500w 80+ 42$
    2. Seasonic S12II-Evo 450w 80+ Bronze 46$
    3. Deepcool DN500 80+ 39$
    4. Coolermaster MWE 450w 80+ 43$
    5. Be Quiet! System Power U9 400w 80+ Bronze 45$



    what should i pick from the list above? my budget cant exceed 50$
    1. probably not, it was the Hexa85+ and Raider 2 that was somewhat OKish, not the Hexa+II...
    2. ABSOLUTELY _NOT_ it is loud, comes without good protection (OCP, OTP, possibly UVP 12V), bad unit for the price
    3. No idea, no infos about the Deepcool but the Pics I could find screemed AVOID to me
    4. also nope, though slightly better
    5. Hm, maybe/probably


    So that leaves the be quiet as a definitve yes, most of them are way worse, Seasonic and Deepcool absolutely NOT.
    Cooler Master and FSP I'd avoid.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Payne View Post
    1. probably not, it was the Hexa85+ and Raider 2 that was somewhat OKish, not the Hexa+II...
    2. ABSOLUTELY _NOT_ it is loud, comes without good protection (OCP, OTP, possibly UVP 12V), bad unit for the price
    3. No idea, no infos about the Deepcool but the Pics I could find screemed AVOID to me
    4. also nope, though slightly better
    5. Hm, maybe/probably


    So that leaves the be quiet as a definitve yes, most of them are way worse, Seasonic and Deepcool absolutely NOT.
    Cooler Master and FSP I'd avoid.
    then i take the BQ!, thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •