Hello,

I am looking for a new power supply. I have just gotten my hands on an RX Vega 64 and realized that my current Corsair CX430 doesn't have sufficient outputs for the additional card. Since it is a 430 Watt power supply and the OEM recommends a 750 Watt one for the GPU I bought, I can also imagine that it wouldn't be able to handle it at all (then again I have pretty much no clue about these things).

Here are my current system specifications:
ASRock B75 Pro3
Intel Core i5-3470
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 (I am not really using this one right now)
Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 64 Gaming OC (the new one)
Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB
Crucial SSD CT525MX300 525GB
Seagate HDD ST1000DM003-1CH162 1TB
Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B CPU Cooler
Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Case
Note that I will be using both the HD 7850 and the Vega 64 (one in a VM, the other one for the host). As of now I have no intentions to overclock the CPU or any of the graphics cards.

Now, the thing is that I have plans to upgrade to a Threadripper system later this year. And for that I obviously need to get a new motherboard as well. So the power supply I am about to buy should not be tailored specifically to my current build, but be future-proof enough so that I can use it with the new components as well.

I am from Germany and would probably order the power supply at mindfactory.de, but I don't really care where I get it from. I am first and foremost looking for something reliable that will last me a long time and that is still usable when I change a few things about my computer.

Thank you for your time!