Thread: Using Seasonic Prime Titanium Fanless 600W: Questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arrow Using Seasonic Prime Titanium Fanless 600W: Questions

Q: I'm using this unit in an open air chassis, without active cooling. The a/c in the office keeps the room around 78F in the summer, should I worry?

Q: The caps within the 24-pin are extremely disappointing, I do have another Seasonic 24-pin that came packaged with the original 850watt Prime Titanium back in 2016, Seasonic was then sending out cables with a right-handed sub plug (since that's all they had in stock). Contacted them and they sent the left-hand side sub plug 24-pin, so I still have the original. Will using that Seasonic Prime 24-pin with this fanless 600watt unit benefit in any way?

Thank you guys...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Q: I'm using this unit in an open air chassis, without active cooling. The a/c in the office keeps the room around 78F in the summer, should I worry?
    What's your rig spec? And why you should worry if you have 12 years warranty? If something would goe wrong you simply RMA the unit, it's simple as that.

Q: The caps within the 24-pin are extremely disappointing, I do have another Seasonic 24-pin that came packaged with the original 850watt Prime Titanium back in 2016, Seasonic was then sending out cables with a right-handed sub plug (since that's all they had in stock). Contacted them and they sent the left-hand side sub plug 24-pin, so I still have the original. Will using that Seasonic Prime 24-pin with this fanless 600watt unit benefit in any way?
    Those in cable caps was putted there for lower a little bit the ripple, assuring a high score in front of the tough reviewers. Even without in cable capacitor, that PSU ripple would be way well in spec and you shouldn't worry about.