Thread: Refurbished Smart-UPS wholesale in Europe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Refurbished Smart-UPS wholesale in Europe?

With all the questions around about what UPS to get, I often suggested refurbished Smart-UPS units may be the way to go.

Quite frankly, I can often get them for really good prices ready to get refurbished. And I know that in some east-European countries it's a problem to get some decent stuff for decent prices. At the moment I have over 40 units ready for immediate refurbishing. Per-unit testing and full warranty (2 years) from my side obviously comes with the process. My motto is that if these units worked for 10-20 years, after I refurbish them they'll work for another 20-30 years.

If there is some reseller in here who is able to sell them in his country, in such numbers it already makes sense to drive even couple thousand kilometers for them cause I'd be willing to process them and leave them for some nice bulk price even without accumulators (though I can also supply different brands for good prices). Or if multiple people can agree on group buy, that's also an option.

So if it makes sense for somebody, let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are they rack mount or the desktop standup style?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got both. The most is now aprox. 30 pcs of SUA750XLI in standard desktop chasis. The current replacement for them is currently only rack-mount model SMX750I, expensive like hell, with lower internal capacity and the rack-mount expansion boxes are also smaller on capacity. APC hooked as much as 3.36 kVAh module (4×70 Ah) on the SUAxxx0LI family.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Too bad I live halfway across the world - Would've picked up a rackmount model.... since I feel like I'll eventually move my desktops to a rack eventually and use thunderbolt 2/3, especially since I'm starting to like the additional silence and that closet where I would put the rack has a extraction fan and 240v now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah that makes little sense to move it to Canada. Not for now anyway, maybe in future when I'll have experience with container transport…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've extended warranty to our reburbished Smart-UPS to 3 years. It is now also possible to buy extended warranty up to 20 years.