Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Sphere, "How's the wild life" Cont.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hey Sphere, "How's the wild life" Cont.

So what gives?
    How can you stand that fracking noise
    And what are you going to do about it
    And what's Tt's take on this BS
    MSI P67A-GD65
    i72600K@4.8
    Corsair H70
    4x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 16Gb 1600
    MSI 670 GTX PE/OC
    2x750Gb Seagate Barracuda's RAID 0
    Zalman ZM-MFC1
    Lite-On Dvd burner
    SB X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Silverstone Zeus ST85ZF
    Coolermaster HAF-932
    "Experience is the benchmark of maturity"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For Christs sakes Cad, I *tried* to refrain from discussing that rat bastard ,...(I think it's the antichrist of the electronics world) and here you go antagonizing me

It's time for me to drop anchor, but I'll be back tomorrow Dr. Phil, with my true heartfelt feelings on the situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    For Christs sakes Cad, I *tried* to refrain from discussing that rat bastard ,...(I think it's the antichrist of the electronics world) and here you go antagonizing me

It's time for me to drop anchor, but I'll be back tomorrow Dr. Phil, with my true heartfelt feelings on the situation
    Roger that, carry on
    Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode:"How's the wild life" cont. pt.2

Let's regroup on that thought, will Sphere tell all ? Or just become another faceless Tt victim?

You decide
    MSI P67A-GD65
    i72600K@4.8
    Corsair H70
    MSI 670 GTX PE/OC
    Zalman ZM-MFC1
    Lite-On Dvd burner
    Silverstone Zeus ST85ZF
    Coolermaster HAF-932

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I get the feeling that TT stands for thermaltake. God am I glad that I didn't buy the same PSU as my dad did.

Maybe he'll fry his PC and sell me some of the parts that didn't crap out for cheap. Here's hoping!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yo , where ya at
    MSI P67A-GD65
    i72600K@4.8
    Corsair H70
    MSI 670 GTX PE/OC
    Zalman ZM-MFC1
    Lite-On Dvd burner
    Silverstone Zeus ST85ZF
    Coolermaster HAF-932

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want an update on this too. I thought this would have all been resolved by now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How can you stand that fracking noise?

It drivers me up the frigging wall, now that I've switched to Intel, I had this happy little dream of the problem going away...I as wrong, and maybe a bit too optimistic. On the desktop, it's almost inaudible, but as soon as I fire up anything in 3D, off to the frickin zoo I go.

I can hear it right along with the sounds from gaming, which really pissess me off. To put it into prospective, it's like having some really good lovin', and while things are going strong, suddenly Aunt Matilda suddenly rears her head into your thought process and kills the moment.....get the picture?..

And what are you going to do about it?

I have not called or had a call returned to me about the son of a batching wildlife that inhabits my psu. In October and the first part of November, my calling was 1-2 times per week. After I was not getting anywhere Daryl and Daryl( Bob Newhart for those who don't remember) I decided to talk with Larry(not his real name, but by now you get the picture (product manager) which also returned nothing more than voice messages on his machine, where I clearly left my name and number, just in case he became bored with life and wanted to humor himself with a phone call to me.

There was contemplation of selling it, but I have a concience, and wouldn't feel right about passing the buck off on someone else, and besides that, I think I have a deep down need to pester the hell out of these asshats until I get this squared away.

So, I plan to be much more stern, since I have been nothing but polite and courteious and we'll see where that get's me, and knowing that I have 4.5 years left on the warranty, I believe I can be a real thorn in their ass for some time to come. Such as a constant stream of RMA's until I get one that doesn't mimic the insect world. I plan to be the *paperboy* from the classic *Better Off Dead*

And what's Tt's take on this BS?

They (TT) have told me on numerous occasions they knew there was a problem with a certain *lot* of units, and the problem was rectified. Once they received the new units, I would be sent an RMA in which they would cross ship....never happend....so there you have it.

Who ever is responsible for these (crickety units) should have Cyan pepper seeds, broken and inserted into their urethras, then after that, the only sensible course of action to take, would be draping their genitalia over a deep fryer for a *little dip* no pun intended.

To close this out, I will never buy another TT unit, as long as I live, hell, even in the afterlife I won't touch one of those freaking units. I feel as though I have been bent over by them, and had glass and gravel thrown in for lube as they screwed me. An RMA from TT means *Ream My Arse*

Final thought....I'd rather be sodomized by a savage band of pygmies, then deal with anymore of TT's bullshat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There you have it, in spades
    I feel your pain
    Have you been in contact with the Tt rep?
    Mabey if they would answer your messages, you could switch it out with one of the 850's. Didn't you have like three units at once before?
    My advice to you is, keep on RMAing those units till you do get a good one, that's what I'm doing with eVGA
    MSI P67A-GD65
    i72600K@4.8
    Corsair H70
    MSI 670 GTX PE/OC
    Zalman ZM-MFC1
    Lite-On Dvd burner
    Silverstone Zeus ST85ZF
    Coolermaster HAF-932

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

TMI Dude ... tmi ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Spectre, you have all my sympathy.
    You were the reason if I remember correctly why I came in this forum in the first place.
    I was thinking of buying a TT Toughpower, but then I saw your posts with all the crickets, and an other guy having the same insect symphony problems. that
    2 months ago right ? and then you were on your 3rd RMA or something, and the TT guys told you they were fixing the new units -aware of that buzz issue- so I guess by reading this post, they sent you another defect ?
    [ Soltek SL-75JV // AMD Athlon XP 1460 MHz (13x112) 1.65v // 896MB SDRAM 145MHz 2-2-2-6// FX5200 AGP4x// S-B X-Fi // Quantum Fireball 40GB hdd 4500rpm // 250 W psu ] R.I.P.
    current pc