Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turns out my APC UPS & Corsair PSU are not compatible. Any Solutions ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyGURU View Post
    Ah.. There is no Corsair India. That would actually be Kaizen Infoserve: http://www.kaizeninfoserve.com/

PM me your RMA#, etc. I think I can get someone from Corsair to bump that for you.
    By Corsair India, I mean indiaservice@corsair.com. I send the mail to this address. They gave me the address of kaizeninfoserve, Then I send the PSU to them through courier . I have send you the pm with my RMA info. Thnx a lot for your support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

What I've seen more often than anything is when individual VS PSUs get shipped, like for RMA replacement or by an etailer, they tend not to put enough packing material in the shipping box (if any). Unlike the RM, HX, etc. the VS box has no additional foam in it.

Often, the retail box won't be damaged and you won't see damage on the unit itself, but the shear shock of that box slamming into the ground is enough to knock components off the PCB.

For whatever reason, I see this more in India than anywhere else (although I did once receive some VS PSUs that shipped in envelopes from Netherlands to the U.S.)

Do you recall how your replacement PSU was packaged?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyGURU View Post
    What I've seen more often than anything is when individual VS PSUs get shipped, like for RMA replacement or by an etailer, they tend not to put enough packing material in the shipping box (if any). Unlike the RM, HX, etc. the VS box has no additional foam in it.

Often, the retail box won't be damaged and you won't see damage on the unit itself, but the shear shock of that box slamming into the ground is enough to knock components off the PCB.

For whatever reason, I see this more in India than anywhere else (although I did once receive some VS PSUs that shipped in envelopes from Netherlands to the U.S.)

Do you recall how your replacement PSU was packaged?

All courier companies ( National & International ) in India is to blame for this . Just yesterday I went to a fedex office to get a package. all the packages were lying on the floor. My package contained a tempered glass . when I opened it at home, it was shattered in the edge. It was even bubble wrapped nicely but I guess somebody stepped on the package.

Now the happy news is that corsair India replaced my PSU . So I'm immensely grateful for your help. Without you , I was almost going to buy a new PSU b'coz I didn't have any other choice . So once again Thank you. I received the PSU bfor Christmas but I got busy in the vacations. but better late than never ... So I really appreciate your help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Now the happy news is that corsair India replaced my PSU . So I'm immensely grateful for your help. Without you , I was almost going to buy a new PSU b'coz I didn't have any other choice . So once again Thank you. I received the PSU bfor Christmas but I got busy in the vacations. but better late than never ... So I really appreciate your help
    It never hurts to ask nicely.

And sorry about your piece of glass.