Hi all,

I have come across the strangest issue with my mouse EVER...i have doing tech work for like 20 years and i have always managed to solve my issues...this one has me completely stumped...

whenever i leave my computer on and idle for too long it acts funny. i will try to click something and it acts like the left click is being pressed extremely fast and without end. I have already uninstalled(physically removed the mouse, un-installed drivers and software, and deleted registry keys and extra folders left behind) the mouse i was using...a corsair M65 and re-installed my old Logitech G9 with the same results. i uninstalled the usb 3.0 driver since i dont actually have any usb 3.0 devices anyway...still no change...im kind of out of things to try that i can think of...

windows 7 x64 professional, 6970 lightning vid card, fx-8120, biostar ta990FXE mobo with the latest bios(yes i know i was broke and they dont OC well but they are stable), antec HCG 900, antec 1200 case all upgraded fans, 8gb G. skill sniper 1866 cl9, zalman all copper hsf, arctic silver TIM, soundblaster Z, intel pci-e gigabit nic.

Thanks in advance for any help.