Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sold a badass CAD station....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's bed
    Posts
    295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Sold a badass CAD station....

    Motherboard:

    Tyan Tempest i5000PW
    http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tempesti5000pw.html
    (Mouse over mobo pic )

    CPUs:
    2x Intel Xeon 5160 3.0GHz Dual COre (Woodcrest, fastest Xeon made)

    Memory:
    8GB Kingston DDR2-667 FB-DIMM

    Storage:
    6x WD Raptor 150GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache

    Case:
    Antec Titan 550 eATX server chassis
    http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=91550

    Video Card:
    1x PNY Quadro FX4500 x2 1GB (Dual GPU)
    http://www.pny.com/products/quadro/fx/4500PciEx2.asp

    Sony 18x DVDRW

    A little over 8k... WHOLESALE


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Moderator
    Posts
    231
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Yummm Truepower II
    -dB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's bed
    Posts
    295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dBTelos View Post
    Yummm Truepower II

    Forgot to mention, they are pulling out the Antec PS an putting in an Enermax Galaxy..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Deland,Florida
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSix View Post
    Motherboard:

    Tyan Tempest i5000PW
    http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tempesti5000pw.html
    (Mouse over mobo pic )

    CPUs:
    2x Intel Xeon 5160 3.0GHz Dual COre (Woodcrest, fastest Xeon made)

    Memory:
    8GB Kingston DDR2-667 FB-DIMM

    Storage:
    6x WD Raptor 150GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache

    Case:
    Antec Titan 550 eATX server chassis
    http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=91550

    Video Card:
    1x PNY Quadro FX4500 x2 1GB (Dual GPU)
    http://www.pny.com/products/quadro/fx/4500PciEx2.asp

    Sony 18x DVDRW

    A little over 8k... WHOLESALE



    Man,you seem to have more fun then I do
    MSI P67A-GD65
    i72600K@4.8
    Corsair H70
    4x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 16Gb 1600
    MSI 670 GTX PE/OC
    2x750Gb Seagate Barracuda's RAID 0
    Zalman ZM-MFC1
    Lite-On Dvd burner
    SB X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Silverstone Zeus ST85ZF
    Coolermaster HAF-932
    "Experience is the benchmark of maturity"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Moderator
    Posts
    231
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Gooooood
    -dB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    jonnyGURU forums, of course!
    Posts
    16,140
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    285
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSix View Post
    Forgot to mention, they are pulling out the Antec PS an putting in an Enermax Galaxy..
    Thank GOD!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Moderator
    Posts
    231
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Some builds a $8K system and throws a TPII in it, it'd be very funny if they refused to replace the true power with something better
    -dB

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's bed
    Posts
    295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dBTelos View Post
    Some builds a $8K system and throws a TPII in it, it'd be very funny if they refused to replace the true power with something better

    I wouldn't sell it to them if they weren't going to replace it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Heck I might have offered to build it and burn it in for free just to play with it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's bed
    Posts
    295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I didn't build this one, they just wanted the aprts. But when I sell some badass servers, I volunteer to build them!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 11:07 PM
  2. Help with Alphacool AGB-Eheim 600 Station II 12V Pump
    By Jon Gerow in forum General PC Hardware
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:41 AM
  3. ASUS XG Station preview
    By CAD4466HK in forum GPU Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 07:49 AM
  4. FS: Sold!
    By Jon Gerow in forum For Sale/Trade
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 07:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •