I would say the quote issue probably happened when we made the recent server change. I've found in the past, that migrating from one to another occasionally gives us this result. What's odd is why it only does it on certain ones and not others. We've seen it a lot when we copy over some of the tables in the past as well.
On the charset side of it. I don't really have an answer for why its giving you ISO-8859-1. I keep getting closer and closer to having someone recode the front end completely so that we can get away from the open source CMS that I originally started with.
Last edited by Tazz; 05-17-2013 at 06:36 AM.