PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Shopping..Fun?

Tech Bori
12-16-2006, 03:59 PM
I bet that everyone that is married around here would agree with me in this post. I went today to the " Purchase Holiday gift day" OMG what a day. I know what I want I get it and buy it. Now my wife, she has to look everything at the store, then the item she picks up she check the price and then she will go to the scanner and check the price again, then when we are waiting in line to pay she decides " oh I wont take this item blah blah blah...OMG what a mission. Then we go to another store and she wants to see the same item how much it cost there. For what? Sh$^$ we already purchased it keep moving.....Anyway I hope I'm not the only one that has to go through with this every Holiday season.

PS

Happy Holidays !!!!!!

Spectre
12-16-2006, 04:27 PM
We pick out gifts for everyone before going. Then on thanksgiving sit down with the BF ads I have been collecting and mark down what matches....get online to check if it is a deal compared ot online after tax. Once we have our items we take and setup our route from store to store based on what will save us the most money overall. Then early on blackfriday we head out to start our run. Home by noon.

Jon Gerow
12-16-2006, 09:44 PM
So I DID see you at Target today! :D

Fireside
12-17-2006, 11:44 PM
OMG what a mission.

I know I've said those words before! I refuse to shop with almost any woman. I'll make a list of what I look for, then I check prices online, and hit the store. It's just an in-and-out run. No poking at every item or talking to every salesman. I'll spend an hour shopping (most time is spent driving), while any women I've been with, takes at least 4 hours.

The only time I'll take women with me, is when I actually want their opinion on something. Otherwise, it's just a big hassle.

Tech Bori
12-18-2006, 12:12 AM
I wish I have that option...but when you married you have to go no matter what LOL

CAD4466HK
12-18-2006, 12:17 AM
I wish I have that option...but when you married you have to go no matter what LOL

Says who:confused:

Jon Gerow
12-18-2006, 12:19 AM
Umm... I'm in the same boat.

I go shopping alone. No problem.

Wife goes shopping.... I try to use the excuse, "I'll stay home and watch Chantel..." Nope. Ain't happenin'

Tech Bori
12-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Trust me !! At least Holiday shopping I have to go no matter what

CAD4466HK
12-18-2006, 12:32 AM
I must be lucky:o
All I have to do is shoot the wife a few Benjamins and it's back to my realm I go :cool:

Slartibartfast
12-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Lucky for me my gf hates to shop. Hell, I like shopping more than she does. Of course, I do all my xmas shopping in early november. Between Amazon and ThinkGeek I'm all set without ever going into a store.